Tuesday, May 11, 2010

thank you to the nice folks at east and west gourmet food









Come along with me on another easy chair travel,today we visit with the nice people from East and west gourmet food,they sent me some samples of some of their great food,




So far i have tried their pumpkin bolani picture below ,that has to be my favorite so far,




a little bit sweet,but with a wonderful zesty flavor,it reminds me so much of my southern fried pies,but much larger in size,looking forward to trying more of their great food,will add more reviews as i sample their great products,




I will include their link below ,please stop by and see these nice folks sometime you will truly enjoy your visit.and too Saleem look forward to speaking with you agan soon








East and West gourmet food







their yummy pumpkin bolani



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
hello my name is cilla, follow me as i share my love for cooking along the way